January 9, 2012

Overpriced Modern Day Hippy Fest Announces Line Up

Never been to Coachella before, because I hate that bright bastard in the sky (my fare skin reminds me all the time) and I don't like my entire body feeling like a construction worker's sweaty balls. However, every year when Coachella announces their annual line up, I like to play the "who would I actually wanna see" game.

Surprisingly, this is the first year that I would actually care to see each of the three main acts.
As well as,
Friday: MADNESS!!, Tim Armstrong (of Rancid fame), Mazzy Star, Explosions in the Sky (again), M83, Datsik
Saturday: BUZZCOCKS!!, Godspeed You! Black Emperor (again), the Shins
Sunday: Fitz and the Tantrums (again), Co Flow (can never pass up El-P), At The Drive In, Beirut

Wait, let me think about this again; I've already seen Explosions, Godspeed and Fitz, seen El-P many times, same goes for Tim Armstrong. So, I'd really only go to see Madness, Buzzcocks, Beirut, Drive In, and Radiohead to be honest with you. Can't justify spending $600+ to do that though.

No comments:

Post a Comment