January 9, 2012

New Year for New Things

Even though I've griped many times about how the arrival of a new year is over-celebrated, this one seems to hold a much different view for me. I'm not sure what it is exactly, perhaps my mind has been too preoccupied with things that needed to be done that made it impossible to feel the sense of renewal--whatever it is, I can actually feel the presence of this new year/new beginning. I finally have my B.Sc. so having a career is much more probable now (at least, I hope so), in addition, I turned 25 with the new year so I guess you can see why this year holds a different meaning for me. You're probably already thinking that the remainder of this post will be as super sentimental as what you've already read, but the main purpose of this blog is to share the coolest things I've received as gifts BECAUSE of my graduation/birthday! Right now, I'm writing this entry with my awesome Macbook Pro--thanks to my family. From my co-blogger/beloved bf/bestie, Jesse, I got my first taxidermy piece and Ashley Wood/Frankenstein toys--I haven't got any pictures, but they will surely have their own post so stay tuned.

I leave you now with a couple of photos exhibiting adulthood, thanks to photo booth. 



No comments:

Post a Comment