September 15, 2009

Too Soon?

Another great Kanye spoof just surfaced. Is it too soon though?



Oh and by the way, I heard Kanye's apology for his calculated stunt but when is Lady Gaga going to apologize for her hideous outfits? Or for her ridiculous name for that matter? Is that a fucking nest on her face? This is the only photo I could find (a screenshot from the telecast), probably because no one gave her attention craving ass the time of day.



And for the record, I would have stormed the stage and said some stupid shit too if I had shown up with an alien headed reptile on my arm and a full bottle of henny all to myself.

1 comment:

  1. To hilarious, buuuuuut....OMG her body was so kickin (that's slang all the hipsters use thought I'd try it out) but like I was saying...her body was so kickin', off the meat hook, badonka donk...all that bag of chips quacamole dip the whole shabang...you should post some pics of just her..cause I'd be into some alien!!!!

    ReplyDelete