August 20, 2011

Oceanside Trip

Oceanside is usually just an eye blink as we make our short journey to each other. But, every once in awhile we meet half way and explore the coastal city and its slow moving atmosphere. This time we met for dinner, some dessert, and a stroll on their pier (which, exactly like every other pier I've been on in California, has a Ruby's on the end of it. Ruby definitely has a corner on that market. Well played Ruby.

We grabbed burgers at Ty's Burger House, which Sarah wasn't too thrilled with but once I switched burgers with her she was more than satisfied. (Go with the Bacon Bleu Cheese burger). We also grabbed some dessert at Petite Madeline Bakery. Ok, I'll be honest, we ate dessert BEFORE the burgers since we saw the bakery first. After all, it's not a rule that dessert has to come after dinner. I live by my own rules, I'm a rebel you hear?


1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention all the murderers along the pier! and the handful of teenagers hanging out by the beach on friday night--which isn't too weird now that I'm typing it, anyway, hi.

    ReplyDelete