November 17, 2009

This Chicken Coop Didn't Shit on Us

Here goes another food blog!

I'm still unsure whether or not I should be thankful for my ravenous appetite or my overly active taste buds. Nonetheless, my partner in non-criminal endeavors, Jesse, is here to keep me from looking like a lone food-crazed maniac (in public, at least).

We're very keen on finding new restaurants to frequent; this time around we decided to go to Broken Yolk Cafe in downtown Whale's Vagina. Known for their delicious breakfast menu, it's definitely a place to experience. They did a terrific job trying to make the place feel like an actual coop.

As mentioned


We ordered 2 dishes and a side:
Breakfast Burrito (I don't recommend--bland)


Eggs Benedict (I recommend)


and a side of Biscuits and Gravy (probably my favorite, gravy is GOOD)


Here's Jesse concentrating hard


We're going back, however many times it may take, to try EVERYTHING on their menu. Don't worry, we're staying active to keep the weight off. We will conquer Broken Yolk--including their Iron Man Omelet Competition. So if and when you visit, make sure to look up our names on their Wall of Fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment