June 22, 2009

Weekend Update

This past weekend was a good old rager.

THURSDAY:
Went down to SD to party with the Comm SD crew (My girl Sarah and my two main dudes Skyler and Keith)
Sky and his Ghettron label threw an album release party for Suga Bear.
Bryan strolled down with me so YOU KNOW intoxication took place.


Keep an eye out for Sarah's "L" finger pose. Not sure why she did it the ENTIRE night haha.


Notice THE SHIRT, as mentioned in the previous blog entry.


Hey at least it's not an "L", Sarah.


Josh keeps Commissary SD in business. aka Big Spender.


Two for me, none for you.


Josh and Andy, SD's finest.


i DO NOT remember showing my ODB tattoo.


Skyler on the mic, Kinetek on the tables: the usual.




Bryan insisted it was San Dimas, not San Diego.
"San Dimas High School Football Rules!"
If you know where that quote is from, ur ok in my book.


Sky's shirt is the truth: DQM Beer Appreciation pocket tee.
Note the beer appreciating going on from him too.


Maybe the tall guy with long arms should take the pic huh?


And again with the "L".


It's hard looking hard with my not-so-hard spectacles on.


And one more "L" for the road hahaha.


FRIDAY:
Managed to recover fairly quickly. Stomach required Shabu Shabu so Steph and I went out to dinner. Then basketball practice @ Cerritos College. (sorry you had to sit on the hard gym bleachers the whole time hun.)


SATURDAY:
One amazing day. Showed up to work thinking it would suck. Ended up enjoying the Yo Yo Championships that The LAB was hosting (yeah sounds MAD Lance Bass, but it was actually kinda cool). Had a great conversation throughout the day. Closed up shop a little early to head home to the Father's Day Poker Party i set up for my dad. Steph was a crazy woman in the kitchen that day hooking up all the classics. Unfortunately there was way too much drinking and i only managed to get TWO good pics from that night.

So I see this kid competing in the Yo Yo Battle and he's wearing a Supreme tee and a pair of green suede Adidas Campuses.
I propose a $200 wager to him. All he has to do is take the stage during his turn and simply NOT yo yo.
He just has to stand there and unwind the yo yo, and act like he can't get it to come back up.
I personally thought it was pretty hilarious, actually he did too AND he considered taking the bet.
After a few more minutes of gabbing with dude, he mentions he's on youtube.
I scope it and it turns out dude is best in the world. So now i feel like shit.
I told him the bet was off and load him with Comm tees.

Here is Paul Han (look him up on youtube)






This is Kha.
Everybody say "hi Kha".
Kha is Vietnamese.
Kha likes Hennessey.
But Kha came to the Carrillo household, so he had to drink Tequila.

At the end of the night, Kha asked me "What time is it?" as he sat there eating a chocolate chip cookie.
I told him "it's 1:15". He got pretty sad. He then ripped a piece of his cookie off and handed it to me.
I ate it and proceeded to tell him, "ok, it's only 12:30". Kha smiled and shook his head in agreement
and he truly believed that cookie consumption allowed us to time travel.
THIS is his face EXACTLY two seconds later:


This is Calvin.
Everybody say "hi Calvin".
Calvin also likes Hennessey.
Calvin is a gangster.
So gangster in fact, that holding a tricycle doesn't even make him look soft.
THAT'S gangster:

(Click the pic for full on detail)


SUNDAY:
Pretty uneventful. Edited some video footage. Had a Bball game. Got suckered into watching P.S. I Love You AGAIN, thanks for that one Steph. That movie always makes me cry (yeah i said it, got a problem?)

No comments:

Post a Comment