May 24, 2011

Too Much Mer-low low low low low low

I really could title this post several ways: Teabaggin', Lumière Gaga, uhhh maybe not several, but you get the point.



Anyway, it's pretty unfortunate that I don't get to watch SNL too often, but I caught this particular scene on tv while I was half awake during my catnap. On a related sidenote, I just saw Bridesmaids--Kristen Wiig will definitely have a fruitful career after this; she's just plain awkward--perfect for all those comedic roles in movies. On ANOTHER related sidenote, Justin Timberlake has a new movie coming out and the story line has an uncanny resemblance to No Strings Attached (haven't seen it, but the title is self-explanatory, I'm sure) and it's called Friends with Benefits (another obvious title). I don't think I need to explain what it's about, but the latter is starring Mila Kunis....and NSA was with Natalie Portman....and they just did Black Swan together. What the hell is going on? Recycle, Reduce, Reuse. Oh entertainment world, I started this blog with much enthusiasm only to realize you're going down the john (sorry for going off a major tangent).

No comments:

Post a Comment