October 28, 2010

The IT Crowd


My previous post reminded me to write something about The IT Crowd. It was accidental, actually, discovering the show. I was flipping through the channels aimlessly after a short day at work, and here were two guys kissing each other (yes, that was the hook for me).

Here's that particular scene:


Anyway, The IT Crowd is a British sitcom, revolving around three characters that make up the I.T. department (located in the basement of a luxurious office building). Everyone loathes the IT department, but we all need 'em--and that's exactly what the show is about; the three going about their lives dealing with staff members that despise them.

I'm gonna probably need to buy the previous seasons; I'm a bit late jumping on the wagon.

Here's one for the road

No comments:

Post a Comment