May 19, 2010

Dude! It's Hurley

Lost's final regular episode aired last night and I still have a chubby hangover from it. The final 2.5 hour episode will air this Sunday. Then, we'll never have another new episode of Lost to get us through the week. I'll resort to Pawn Stars and American Pickers on the History channel but that will only get me so far. I'll eventually suffer major withdraws not having Lost in my life and subsequently hit rock bottom. I'll swear off TV altogether and claim I'm ok to all my friends. Meanwhile, each night I'll cry myself to sleep watching reruns of The Wonder Years hoping that Kevin and Winnie will end up together in the end. They never will.

But hey, that time isn't here yet so no need to dwell on the future, err past? err alternate universe? DAMN YOU LOST!!!

Dude, Hurley better have a MAJOR role in the final episode, Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment