December 7, 2009

Bargain Bin Inspiration

Sarah and I hit up Barnes and Noble the other day, and after my usual magazine section pillaging and biography section meddling I took a look at the 'bargain' section. You know, the section full of stuff you wouldn't mind having but would never spend $30 bucks on it. Anyways, I spotted a cool beercyclopedia and it gave me a nice idea.

I bought the book, even though I'm fully aware that it's just a watered down version of what it could have actually been. (Only 19 beers listed in the "England" section!? Come on now. No Boddingtons? Psshh.)

My goal is to perform a sort of "taste test" for every beer in the book. Region by region of course and add my bit of input to the book, on a post it note or something. Looks like i might need to finally get a BevMo clubBev card huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment