November 13, 2009

And I Ra-a-an, I Ran So Far Uh-way"

So my boy Yuuki showed up to work today sporting a Flock of Seagulls tribute on his head. If a certain conversation hadn't taken place just days prior between him and I then I would have been all over him like flies on shit about this one. But I got drunk a few nights ago and stumbled upon pictures of myself when i was in High School. My hair style(s) of choice back then were down right awful (not that they're any better nowadays). I was chatting with Yuuki at the time so I sent a few (as in 50) of them over to him. He had his laughs but then proclaimed "See! so it's ok to have bad hair cuts when you're young." Stating this because he undoubtedly has some of the worst hair cuts around and gets ragged on it AHL the time. Come to think of it, his statement may have been an effort to soften the blow for when i would see this new installment in his collection of hair-ors (it's like hair + errors, it's cheesy i know, and even worse since i had to explain it)




No comments:

Post a Comment