October 13, 2009

Psychedelic

Drug addiction is fairly common, and it varies in degree among those who may be suffering from it. I think it's safe to say that everyone knows at least one person in their life that may have experimented with drugs or who may actually be battling an addiction. We're all aware of the changes that may occur within the person--both long and short term consequences. In no way am I trying to dissuade people from using drugs; people will do what they please no matter what you say, but I surely don't condone it.

The photos you're about to see were shown to me by a friend. The sources are unknown, but if you happen to know, please send it my way cause I'd like to give credit. This was actually a series of over 50 images, but I chose enough images to summarize the documentary photography. I'm sure there are plenty of chronicled drug abuse out there, but this is by far the most compelling I have ever come across.


























No comments:

Post a Comment