October 15, 2009

Breaking News! Black People Have White Teeth

Now I'll be the first to admit, my teeth are not white. They're not even off white, they're somewhere in between chain smoking mechanic and coffee addicted secretary. Only problem is, I don't enjoy either of the two vices, so I'm just screwed. But, I really didn't need "BREAKING NEWS" to tell me black people have whiter teeth than me. I already knew that shit! It's only natural that a darker skin complexion (that's me being politically correct) would give the appearance that shades of white are brighter than they may or may not be.

But seriously, thanks internet based spam advertisement.

And honestly, why did they have to use a picture of the blackest lips possible?


Finder's credit to Mosquito

No comments:

Post a Comment