August 26, 2009

What is HMSQ?

What is HMSQ you ask? Well according to Black Alfred, it stands for "Higher Maximum Supreme Quality". According to him, HMSQ is some sort of preset on photoshop. No joke, he swears up and down that it exists. I called bullshit, trust me. He kept his stance that HMSQ was the finest quality photo you can save to your computer. Alfred doesn't usually lie, unless he's trying to win a bet for Popeye's Chicken, so I had no reason to not believe him.

I said, "Is that like maximum supreme quality, then they made it better and just added 'higher' to the front?"
He didn't know, but continued to argue that it DOES exist.

I felt like amusing myself, so I ran a simple google search of "higher maximum supreme quality". Go for it, try it yourself. There's absolutely NO website in the history of the interwebs that has ever written those four words together. Not a photoshop tutorial, not a person trying to explain image quality, nothing. NEVER.

Don't believe me AND you're too lazy to search on your own. Here's a screen shot:



Now remember, the internet has everything. Now try putting ANY four words together and searching them with quotation marks on google. I guarantee you'll be hard pressed to find it return NO RESULTS.

1 comment:

  1. I used to do a challenge where you would google two words and try to generate exactly 1 result.

    ReplyDelete