August 29, 2009

Supertasters Unite

Right now, I can eat just about anything you put in front of me. Pangs of hunger only insist on the most filling, tastiest dish one can think of. Typically, these types of food are the ones that will cost you a major artery or two--and honestly, I would give all my arteries to taste what I'm about to show you.

This may be quite a popular website, given that it's very interactive--you can post your own photos and what not. I mean, seriously, This Is Why You're Fat. Keep this away from anyone who is serious about losing some weight cause this will definitely make them forget why they even decided to go on a diet.

This is just a few photos that will make you want to eat even if you're not remotely hungry. Some are homemade, and some are bought from hole in the wall eateries. Nonetheless, it'll make you hunt for places that sell similar dishes.

So, without further ado, this is why you own (rather why you will own) fat pants:



That's a pizza IN a burger! How innovative! (The doggy is not edible)







Now go get yourself some Chicken Finger Bacon pizza!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment