July 20, 2009

The Greatest Team in All the Land

Tomorrow i'll be attending the Chelsea FC v Inter Milan (Italy) match at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. My buddy Jose the El Salvadorian scored me some tickets, so I'm amped.

With the excitement fresh on my mind, I showed up to work today to a package from my boy Chris Songco at Acapulco Gold. Wrapped nicely in the box was a gift to me, a tee from their Recession Bailout series.



Now, I know a lot of you are thinking: "how does this relate to Chelsea football?". Well, you see, as a fan of the Blues, it's only natural that i would dislike Manchester United (the Red Devils). Think Crips vs Bloods. Yeah, it's THAT serious. Now take a look at Man United's jerseys from last season:



Still confused? Well "Spit" was a villain in one of the greatest hip hop movies of all time, Beat Street. He wrote over anything and everything, which is where Acapulco gets the reference from.

Anyways, if i weren't already planning on wearing my Chelsea jersey tomorrow you better believe i'd be rocking the A.G. tee instead.

GO BLUES!

No comments:

Post a Comment